Welcome! We’ve created this handy tool to help you compare your building’s costs to others’. Here’s how:
- Enter your building’s code as provided by the Council of New York Cooperatives & Condominiums (CNYC).
- Select the Comparison Group of buildings you want to compare it to (or stick with the default).
- Enter Min Units and Max Units if you want to limit the comparison buildings to those within a certain size range.
- Enter a second building number for a head-to-head comparison (will appear in chart as dotted lines)
- To start over, reload the page (press F5).
The tool shows the percentage of buildings in the selected Comparison Group whose costs per room are less than the building whose code you entered. Want to address those high expense categories? Check out the resources at CNYC.
Data is from the CNYC’s Comparative Study of 2015 Operating Costs. Send us your comments, questions and suggestions with the form below.
The above is for information only. The CNYC and Decision Fish LLC provide this model “as is,” and you use it at your own risk. The above parties make no warranties as to performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or any other warranties whether expressed or implied. No oral or written communication from or information provided by the above parties shall create a warranty. Under no circumstances shall the above parties be liable for direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages resulting from the use, misuse, or inability to use this spreadsheet and the included data, even if the above parties have been advised of the possibility of such damages.