noun de·ci·sion \di-ˈsi-zhən\
: a choice that you make about something after thinking about it : the result of deciding
: the ability to make choices quickly and confidently
Why should you read this blog on decision-making?
- You’re not imagining it: It really is becoming harder to make good decisions
- Complexity and uncertainty (financial crisis aftermath, political polarization, breakdown of the social contract, acceleration of technology)
- Information overload and misinformation in the internet/social media age
- Results: Increased anxiety and risk of bad decisions
- Subscribe to and read our blog to understand how advances in behavioral economics and cognitive psychology can help you make wise decisions
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Decide wisely: Read our blog!
Select a topic: