Acceptance of Terms
- If you visit or use Decision Fish at decisionfish.com or www.decisionfish.com, collectively (“Decision Fish” or “DF”) then you are agreeing with this policy.
Description of Service
- We provide web sites (DF) that are designed to help you make decisions with confidence. We provide a decision-making framework, calculations and financial education to support your financial decision-making process. We may develop more features and services in the future.
- Your privacy is very important to us. That is why we created this policy and commit to comply with it.
- We collect personally identifiable information like your name, email address, telephone number and certain financial information and the calculations we perform on them. When you fill in forms, connect with financial institutions and otherwise use DF, we collect the following information:
- Correspondence, including emails.
- Financial transactions and balances provided by third parties.
- Your usage of our website automatically including
- Details of your visit such as pages you visited and data you entered.
- Your IP address, operating system, browser, computer.
- Decision Fish is for adults 18 years old or older. The only information we collect about children is their year of birth.
Information Review and Retention
- You may review and change your data at any time by visiting DF.
- Your Data is stored by Decision Fish as long as you maintain an account with us. If you choose to delete your account, we will irreversibly destroy all of your data that are on our servers. If your subscription expires, we will destroy your data after 12 months.
- You may request deletion of your account and data via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How We Use Your Information
- To present Decision Fish to you and provide relevant content.
- To notify you about the status of your subscription including expiration and renewal.
- Billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to Decision Fish and other products and services.
- To improve Decision Fish and develop additional services.
- To answer your questions.
- To inform you about special offers, new services, research projects or other information that you may find interesting.
Disclosing Your Information
- We may disclose aggregated data that doesn’t identify you in any way only for the purposes we permit such as how frequently and in what ways users are using DF.
- To a future buyer of Decision Fish LLC.
- For the purpose you provide it to us.
- When you consent.
- To comply with the law.
- To protect the rights, property or safety of Decision Fish LLC, its users or any of its other constituents.
- We take the security of your information very seriously. While no website is 100% secure, we do our best to protect your information.
- Please read our Security Policy for more information.
- We provide links to external websites for your convenience. We recommend you review their privacy policies if you chose to follow those links.
California Do Not Track Notice
- DF does not track its users over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. However, some third-party sites do keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you. If you are visiting such sites, many browsers allow you to set the DNT signal on your browser so that third parties (particularly advertisers) know you do not want to be tracked.
Changes to this Policy